The material provided on this site (www.tooltime.ae) is provided by way of information only. It is not and does not purport to be legal or other advice. While we endeavor to ensure that the contents of the site are accurate, errors or omissions may occur, and we do not accept any liability in respect of them.
Any links provided on the site are provided for your convenience – their inclusion does not imply any approval or endorsement by us. We have no control over the content of those sites and accept no responsibility or liability in respect of them.
Payments, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Tool Time LLC policy for Online Payments, Refunds and Cancellations (“Policy”).
This policy applies only to Tool Time LLC (“Company”) services mentioned on the website site www.tooltime.ae (“Website”) and does not apply to offline services or other activities that are unrelated to the website.
- Payment for any service must be paid online, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- The Website user will receive payment confirmation by email on the email address given at the time of order. The confirmation message will be sent by the Company after the payment has been processed.
- Any service related complaints will be fully investigated, and attempts will be made to resolve it to Client’s satisfaction.
- In case of any other claim regarding loss or damage to property by our staff or missing item(s) the company will not be responsible for any claims whatsoever. In these circumstances, clients must inform us before the staff leaves their premises or within 4 hours of the service delivery.
- The client is requested to sign a job card every time the service is completed. If any client doesn’t want to sign, he/she (client) will be obliged to bear the risks of not signing it.
- If a customer perceives that the service delivered is unsatisfactory, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure to bring such cases to the attention of the Company by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of such an incident.
- Refund if any, will be paid within 30 days.
TERMS AND CONDITION
By continuing to browse on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions applied to the use of our services and website, are expected to abide by company policies. Terms used in the agreement:
- The terms “Tool Time LLC”, “Website” “We”, and “Us” used in the document all refer to “Tool Time LLC”
- The terms “You” or “User” or “Your” mentioned in the document refer to the user or viewer of this website or the customer of our services.
- The terms “Document”, or “Agreement” mentioned on this page all refer to the terms and conditions of using this website.
The use of this website or request for booking is subject but not limited to the following conditions:
- Use of this website includes all modes of access to browse or avail services. The access is governed by these Terms and Conditions of use
- Tool Time LLC holds all rights to edit, revise, amend, or change one or all Terms and Conditions of use without prior notice to the user. You are required to review this document before using this website every time you sign in or browse through the website.
- You must not cause or use this website via a medium that hosts or transmits computer viruses, malware, spyware, Trojans, keystroke loggers or any other malicious software. The use of this website must not breach any clause of the Terms and Conditions and must not be utilized for any fraudulent, indecent, or unlawful activity.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you confirm that your actions will not harm the functionality or accessibility of this website.
- We may provide links to third party websites on this site. The hyperlinks are provided for your information. You acknowledge that any such link is not operated by Tool Time LLC and does not form any part of the website or agreement. Tool Time is not accountable for the accuracy of the content on these external websites.
- All of the content and material available on this website is owned by Tool Time LLC and in no way allows reproduction. By using the website, you agree that you will not commit unauthorized use of the information available on the website.
- To enable online payments via credit/debit cards, we hold exclusive rights to check and authorize the use of card prior to your purchase.
- While making an online payment, you must retain a copy of transaction record.
- You agree that the payment details will be transferred to our payment service provider to process your payment at the time of booking the service on the website.
- You agree to the automatic invoicing and payment of the services booked on the website when applicable.
- In case of cancellation of an already paid and scheduled service within 24 hours, a new booking reschedule will be done with an additional administrative fee.